Pat is a little alligator with a big problem: his very scary family is trying to kill him!! Explore the world of Alligator New York City, a bustling urban metropolis with hundreds of goofy characters, brought to life by SmallBu Animation Studio. Meet them all, solve the mystery, and save Pat before it's too late!
Later Alligator is a point-and-click adventure game featuring densely animated areas to explore, 30 goofy minigames, and over 100 alligator residents to investigate. With multiple endings and a fully-animated cartoon finale, Later Alligator is a funny urban adventure you can play again and again.
Later Alligator is now available for Nintendo Switch on the Nintendo eShop in North America, with support for handheld mode and touch screen play. A limited physical edition will be available 4/16/2021 from Fangamer.com and BestBuy.com.
Pillow Fight Games was founded after two devs had too much fun developing We Know the Devil. We think diversity means inclusive teams and original stories that reach a diverse audience. That’s why our games are developed with fair pay and accessibility as top priorities.
- Classic 2D animation from an award winning studio
- Over 100 alligators and at least 3 ghosts
- Funny and family friendly, perfect for all ages
- 30 joke-filled minigames and challenges
- Multiple endings and a secret surprise
Later Alligator Switch Launch Trailer — YouTube
Later Alligator Launch Trailer — YouTube
Logo & Icon
About Pillow Fight Games
- Pillow Fight Games was founded after two devs had too much fun developing We Know the Devil. We think diversity means inclusive teams and original stories that reach a diverse audience. That’s why our games are developed with fair pay and accessibility as top priorities.
- More information
- More information on Pillow Fight Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
About SmallBu Animation
- Lindsay and Alex Small-Butera are the Emmy award winning co-creators of the hit animated web series Baman Piderman. Using the ancient wizard magics known as “marriage” to combine their respective powers, Lindsay and Alex formed the two-person animation collective SmallBu Animation Studio, which has specialized in full, traditional animation for web, television, commercial, and streaming services for over six years.
- More information
- More information on SmallBu Animation is available here.